Children’s House of Bucks County Spring Raffle
Official CHBC Spring Raffle Contest Rules:
- Children’s House of Bucks County is also referred to as CHBC throughout these Raffle rules’ contents.
- Participation in the Raffle constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Raffle Rules.
- A full 100% of proceeds raised from the raffle contests described benefiting CHBC.
- HOW THE RAFFLE CONTEST WORKS: There is one (1) contest raffle offering a selection of raffle prizes and you may buy as many entries for each prize as you like. Entry rates are listed next to each raffle prize.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of purchasing raffle entries to qualify for participation. You must, however, be 21 years of age or older to purchase entries for any of the prizes where liquor or alcohol are provided as part of the prize raffle basket.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries each raffle prize receives.
- Raffle Contest Date: This contest begins Sunday, April 4th 2021 at 12:15 am and ends Saturday, May 22nd 2021 at 11:59 pm. The Selection of the winners is by Random selection using our online program provided by https://wpraffle.com/ and will be held on Sunday, May 23rd 2021, at 3.00 p.m. at the CHBC School premises located at 840 Trenton Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030 (Lawn outside the School Library Exit Door)
- All raffle winners will be announced on the raffle website and CHBC Facebook page. The winners will be notified by emails regarding instructions and schedule to pick up their prizes at designated times at the school. We are unable to ship raffle prizes. Winners may be asked to present the copy of the winning raffle ticket and a valid Photo I.D. CHBC shall verify the winning ticket number and the name of the winner before the winning gift is provided. Winners of any baskets containing alcohol or liquor must provide a valid Photo I.D. before the winning gift is provided.
- Should any prize be unavailable at the time of awarding, CHBC will refund winner a dollar amount equal to the dollar amount they spent on the purchase of raffle entries for that prize.
- CHBC will provide appropriate documentation to winners only if applicable, based on the prize awarded (ex. IRS 1099 form for the amount of winnings).
- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- By entering any of the raffle contests, you authorize CHBC to contact you by phone, automated phone equipment and/or pre-recorded messages, mail, and email.
- By entering, winners consent to the promotional use of their names and likenesses without additional compensation. Winners acknowledge that CHBC shall have the right to use winner’s name, likeness and in promoting that he/she is the winner, in print, broadcast, online, and social media. The prize winner must sign a standard release form providing CHBC with their address, telephone number and email address.
- Winners expressly release and hold harmless Children’s House of Bucks County, its board members, employees, parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or contractors and their employees, board members, officers, advertising agencies, directors and all others associated with the development and execution of this contest and/or use of the prizes, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss or misdirection of any prize, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize, participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from computer downloading any Contest information from and against any and all liability and claims, demands, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that winner has or claims to have relating to the contest herein, and without limitation, any and all known or unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
- CHBC is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this contest and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the rules and/or discontinue, cancel, modify or suspend the contest(s) at any time without notice. All decisions by Children’s House of Bucks County are final.
- CHBC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation with these Official Rules. The decisions of Children’s House of Bucks County are final and binding in all respects.
- If for any reason the Raffle Contest is cancelled, we shall inform the participants and arrange for refund of the ticket purchased by the participants within the following forty-five days of cancellation notice.